The week before Christmas, a fire caused by the malfunction of some electronic equipment brought about much heartache and concern for this family. Project Manager Chris Campbell was on the scene the night of the fire, supervising and assisting our Board-Up team to provide emergency securing and stabilization of the house and its contents. There was extensive smoke damage throughout the house, causing extensive damage to both the structure and the contents.
The homeowners’ main concern was the high quality of work required to restore their luxury home to its pre-loss condition, particularly their custom artwork, furnishings and draperies. Chris and Contents Specialist, Susie Lund, immediately set up temporary heat in the home to prevent any additional damage to the contents. Extreme care was taken in removing, cleaning and rehanging the custom draperies. Additional hand sewing was even done after the cleaning in order to meet the customers’ exacting expectations.
Team leader Heather Henkel worked quickly to coordinate the electronic pack-out of the home’s contents for priority cleaning and storage. The home’s structure was then thoroughly dried, cleaned, and deodorized to prepare for the extensive reconstruction which followed.
The homeowners’ personal letters of thanks in repairing their home was a testament to the commitment of the entire team at United Services to making every customer feel like our most important customer (our #1 core company value).
our service area